On this week's episode, Bart Egnal speaks to both Keri Fraser (Vice President, people Services) and Kerris Hourgary (Director, Talent Acquisition) from Colliers about the significance of creating a storytelling culture within the business.
Here are some moments from their conversation:
- What is storytelling (4:14)
- Why storytelling was previously underutilized (6:29)
- How to start building storytelling capability (9:16)
- What is a story bank? (16:55)
- How to tell other people's stories (17:27)
- What are the keys to telling better stories (22:30)
- How can organizations benefit from a storytelling capability? (24:44)
Listen now to hear more!
Listen now on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher,Soundcloud and Google Podcasts. #theinspirepodcast