On this week's episode, Bart Egnal speaks with Mo Bunnell.
Mo Bunnell is the Founder and CEO of Bunnell Idea Group, who has taught business development and influence skills to over 12,000 people. You can learn Mo’s methods for growing your influence in his new book, THE SNOWBALL SYSTEM: How to Win More Business and Turn Clients into Raving Fans, at snowballsystem.com and get a gratis, 8-part video training on creating demand at createdemandcourse.com.
Here are some moments from their conversation:
- What the Snowball System is about. (3:13)
- Everyone has a role in selling ideas. (4:22)
- Why people are uncomfortable with the idea of selling. (4:33)
- Learning leadership. (5:37)
- Success depends on the ability to influence. (8:28)
- The science of how people think. (9:55)
- What will your audience respond too? (13:07)
- 3 Ways to make sure your message fits with your audience. (16:33)
- 5 Ways to persuade and be likable. (18:44)
- Follow-up questions the highly correlate with likability. (24:49)
- People aren't bad at closing - they're bad at creating demand. (32:21)
- 4 Steps to build up to the close. (33:26)
- Why proposals fail. (36:19)
Listen Now to hear more!
Learn more about Mo Bunnell here:
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Soundcloud and Google Podcasts.